Sinusitis as you know is the inflammation of the sinuses. Inflammation is
often due to an infection, caused by a virus (such as a cold), bacteria, or
fungus. Healthy sinuses are open, allowing mucus to drain and air to
circulate in your nasal passages. But inflamed sinuses are blocked, so that
mucus can' t drain out, and eventually the sinus cavities become
blocked.So, the symptoms of headache occurs.
I think you may have allergies to dust, so you have recurrent attacks of
Few simples things can help you to reduce the symptoms.
• Wear a mask whenever working outside.
• Start doing Yoga and pranayaam so that you can increase your immunity.
It will also help to open your blocked nose.
• Drink plenty of water and hydrating beverages. Hot tea is often
• Inhale steam 2-4 times per day. It opens to open up the sinus.
• Eat lots of fruit and vegetables.
• Try to prevent cold causing food like cold drinks, icecreams, banana and
sour food like curd, sour pickles,
• Stop smoking if you smoke.
• Avoid junk and oily foods, chocolates, sweets, etc.
• Ginger, cumin,garlic, tumeric are useful herbs.